Typical Days

On any given day, you can find Eli using his imagination. He loves to pretend and use his sense of humor to make us laugh. Sometimes he is playing so intently that I get to just sneak up and watch as his little brain is in overdrive. Unfortunately as soon as he notices us (or the camera) the show is usually over, but here are a few pictures that we've manage to capture.


"Just like Aunty Jen", Eli declared after he got the shower cap on!

Eli's weekly ritual of gearing up for "his" football games


A little pre-game warm up

I have been trying to capture this on video for weeks and this is the best I can do for now. If you are ever here in person, please request that Eli sing with Cowboy Man...you won't regret it!!!! (his performance has been progressing. He now includes most of the words, a few gestures, a big "Yee Haw" at the appropriate time of course, and his latest is the dramatic ending where he hangs his head and walks out of the living room and down the hall for effect. What a ham. I promise if I get a better video, I'll post about it again!)


3 comments:

Mindy said...

So cute! I love the last big strum!

daniella said...

Charlie now has a rel-life crush. She wanted to watch the video over and over again. Can toddlers blush? I knew it was bound to happen at one point.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jaime it is wonderful and makes me miss you all(especially Eli - sorry) more than ever. I can just see the whole show and wish I could still be with you. Give him a big kiss from Granda and tell him I love him very much.

Paula