Mighty To Save

I don't typically use our blog as a place to share super personal feelings. Not for any particular reason, (other than I have an extremely hard time posting anything without a silly picture!) I just haven't. But yesterday in church we sang a song that just hit me right at the core. So if you've ever had a period in your day, week, month or life that you've thought, "why me?" or "where is my life headed?" read through these words. It just made me realize that although my own struggles seem huge to me, my God is far greater than anything that I feel I have to overcome.

Savior, He can the mountains,
My God is mighty to save,
He is mighty to save.

Forever, author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave,
Jesus conquered the grave.

So take me as You find me,
all my fears and failures,
fill my life again.

I give my life to follow,
everything I believe in,
now I surrender.

(If you want to hear this song, click on the link)

hillsong- mighty to save.mp3 - Adventist Ark Audio track - Connecting adventists from around the world.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I posted on our blog about this song a little over a year ago when we were faced with Dad's death. This song gives me so much hope, knowing that Jesus has "conquered the grave" and that we can one day be with Him for eternity. Love this song!