A Night of Twilight

A few weeks ago, I joined this awesome group of ladies to celebrate our friend Megan's birthday...Twilight style! It was one of the most fun nights I've had since my days of junior high sleep overs. Due to our most recent obsession (uh, I mean, interest) the entire evening was based on a Twilight theme. We have all read the books (all 4!) and loved them. The cake, the tank tops (yes, we actually made them ahead of time) and of course the movie (including ALL the bonus features!). We talked too loud over dinner, probably making the restaurant staff blush, giggled, ate junk food and stayed up way too late. All the things that girls do best!

Can't wait until the second movie comes out in November...another girls night perhaps???

The cake

My tank top

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Oh my goodness Jaime, that looks like an absolute blast!!! So fun. :)