One of those Weeks!

Well, its been a while since I blogged and really, I can't think of anything to write about! We went down to visit my good friend Jana last week and had a blast, but didn't take any pictures...bummer! Our weekend was full of chores and completing projects that need to be done...again, no pictures! And now this week has been fast and furious with long days (Eli is an early bird these days) and early bedtimes...for all of us!

So, nothing terribly exciting, except that I am sewing away working on my tote bags whenever I get a free moment, I get to scrapbook tomorrow night (maybe I'll finish 2007), and Thanksgiving is right around the corner! Grant's mum comes to visit next week, and my sister and her husband are driving up for the weekend as well so we'll have lots of guests to share our 23 lb. turkey with and tons of fun while we do it! Hope you all have wonderful Thanksgivings!!!

No comments: