Blood and Guts

Of course I have nothing to compare it with, but I have a sneaky suspicion that boys are just more prone to injury! With Eli's new found freedom of walking has come several very sad moments as well. I can barely handle the crocodile tears and pains now, I can't imagine when its a broken bone or sprain from some sporting event! I started thinking of all he went through this week and the list was quite long. I don't have any photos (I'm not that crazy...yet!) but here are the stats.

Injury List for the week:
Tuesday - bloody nose (sooooooo sad!)*
Friday - burned finger and scraped knuckle (no idea how either occured)*
Saturday - bruised cheek*
Monday - banged lip, bleeding lip (two seperate incidents)*
*Daily bumps and falls that are too many to count

1 comment:

Mindy said...

WOW! I'm going to start buying stock in Band-Aids, Neosporin, and Ace Bandages. It sounds like you'll be spending lots of $$$ fixing up your little go-getter. :) Sorry to hear of all of his boo-boos.